In recent years, I have purchased products made out of bamboo for my home. From sheets and blankets to towels and more, we love them. They are so soft and comfortable.
Now that I have started to transform into the world of bamboo products, I decided to give other products a try, including paper products. Caboo Products offers a full line of cost effective, sustainable products made out of bamboo. Fromm toilet paper to baby wipes, napkins and more.
Here are some fun, informative facts about bamboo products over other paper products.
- 27,000 trees per day globally are lost just for toilet paper use
- Trees take between 20-30 years to grow and require replanting
- Tree-based paper requires chlorine bleach during whitening process
- Recycled paper has a higher carbon footprint than virgin fiber
- Recycled paper requires de-inking agents or BPA, which can be harmful
- Recycled paper products are rough and usually thin
- Bamboo can grow back from it’s roots in as little as 3-4 months
- The bamboo Caboo uses is harvested within 2 years
- Bamboo does not require replanting, GMOs or pesticides
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than trees and absorbs more Co2
Caboo paper products are cost effective, sustainably greener and eco-friendly. I have made the full switch to Caboo Paper Products for myself and my family. They are softer than traditional toilet paper and tissue and I like the global effects of using bamboo over other traditional paper products.
You can order find Caboo products in major retailers nationwide including Whole Foods, Wegman’s, and you can order them online. They are available in Canada too.