Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Nature’s Harvest® Bread and Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ Snacks by Activate by BlogLovin. The opinions are all 100% my own.
School is back in session! While I will miss the lazy summer days we have, I really enjoy the structure and routine we have with school time. One of my favorite things is getting up in the morning, making sure the lunches are packed and sending my family off to school with a hearty, healthy lunch they will enjoy. Two of my everyday favorites to use are Nature’s Harvest® Bread & Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks. Read more about my recipe for cinnamon apple peanut butter sandwiches with Nature’s Harvest® Light Multi Grain Bread.The combination of savory and sweet with these two brands is the perfect lunchtime pairing. My kids love the variety and flavors that Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks has available. I adore knowing that Nature’s Harvest® bread varieties offer 8 whole grains in each serving and is good for my family.
- • 2 slices, Nature’s Harvest Light Multi-Grain Bread
- • 2 Entenmann’s Crumb Cakes
- • ½ cup, Creamy Peanut Butter
- • 3 tbsp., Honey
- • ½ tsp., Ground Cinnamon
- • 1 Apple
- • 2 tbsp., Raisins
- • 2 tbsp., Almonds (sliced)
- • Combine peanut butter, honey and ground cinnamon.
- • Spread peanut butter mixture onto bread.
- • Using a circular cookie cutter tool, cut a circle from a thin slice of apple. This will be your fun character’s face! Add peanut butter to backside and stick to bread.
- • Slice 5-7 thin strips of apple. This will be your character’s spikey hair! Add peanut butter to backside and stick to bread.
- • Create smiley face with 3 raisins (mouth) and 2 sliced almonds (eyes). Add peanut butter to backside and stick to bread.
- • Add 2 muffins, remaining raisins, and remaining almonds to plate. Enjoy!!!
Nature’s Harvest® offers top-quality, delicious breads in a variety of flavors. I love serving my family Nature’s Harvest® varieties and they delight in all of the creative ways I use it in their lunches. Every delicious variety is baked with whole grains, at least 8g per serving, so each one is a good choice.Nature’s Harvest® bread truly is the easy choice for whole grains. With no artificial flavors, colors or high-fructose corn syrup, I know I am giving my family nothing but the best.Are you ready to send them to school with a happy, tasty lunch each day? Head to your local Walmart and get the staples you need to help make Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks and Nature’s Harvest® breads the life of your lunchbox.
Want to win? Enter for your chance to win a $10,000 savings bond in the “Life of the Lunchbox” sweepstakes. You fuel them day after day with a nutritious and delicious lunch, no you can have the chance to win and help fuel their minds for their future education.Be sure to stay connected socially with Nature’s Harvest® via Facebook and their Website for all of the latest news, product information and savings available.
©2016 Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. All rights reserved.