Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Kaspersky Lab and The Motherhood. All opinions in this blog are my own.
In a world of social media and sharing of information, privacy is something that is so susceptible and at risk with each click or keystroke. I recently purchased by daughter a new laptop computer for college, which means she will be connected to Wi-Fi in many locations. That means she needs a strong, reliable anti-virus and internet security software to help protect her privacy.Her generation is all about tech! From smartphones to tablets, laptops and more, we have definitely become a more “connected” world in the last 5 years. With that, I want to assure that we have a trusted software that offers protection across all of the devices we have. Kaspersky Lab Total Security is the only total security protection we have used for years.
Now, through January 10th, save 50% on Kaspersky Lab Core products including Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security (this one offers the best protection for families, especially with multiple devices). This is the perfect holiday gift, as it is the type of gift that gives all year-long. From online shopping to curious kids perusing the internet, Kaspersky has you protected.If my years of usage as a testimonial isn’t enough, here are some vital reasons you need to know as to why you too can trust Kaspersky Lab:
- Kaspersky Lab won 1st place in 60 independent tests and reviews
- 400 million users around the world currently use Kaspersky products – that is an astounding number!
- 800 million threats stopped last year alone—including ransomware!
- Kaspersky Lab is AV-Comparatives’ top-rated product—5 straight years!
Kaspersky Total Security is what we use. It offers me peace of mind and security on many levels. From family to money, privacy and personal data, here is how Kaspersky Lab Total Security helps.
- Family: Kaspersky Safe Kids lets you set screen limits, view real-time GPS tracking, receive location and safety alerts, and get the help you need to encourage a positive online experience.
- Money: Safe Money provides layers of protection so you can be sure your shopping or banking site is real and hasn’t been hacked.
- Privacy: Make safe Wi-Fi connections, block webcam spying and browse the Internet without being tracked.
- Data: Keep complete control of your data by encrypting confidential files, “shredding” deleted files and safeguarding important files with local and online backup.