Chicken Avocado Salad Rolls Recipe
Looking for a delicious, light and tasty dish to serve at your next gathering or just to make for yourself as a lunchtime treat? Here is a cool, crisp recipe for Chicken Avocado Salad Rolls that is easy to make and delightful to taste.
CHICKEN AVOCADO SALAD ROLL
Author: Kristin Hale
- Boiled chicken 2 cup
- Avocado 1
- Greek yogurt 3 tbsp
- Lime juice 1.5 tbsp
- Red onion 1
- Green onion 4
- Parsley 4 sprigs
- Salt 0.3 tsp
- Pepper 0.3 tsp
- Cheddar 0.5 cup
- Garlic powder 0.5 tsp
- Tortillas 5-6
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Chop red and green onions.
- Cut the chicken, grate the cheese.
- Grind the pulp of the avocado into a puree along with lime juice and yogurt. Mix.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley. Mix.
- Spread the tortilla with the resulting mass.
- Roll into a tight roll, refrigerate.
- Cut into rolls before serving.
3 thoughts on “Chicken Avocado Salad Rolls Recipe”
this looks so tasty. i love avocado and think this would be a great summer salad
What a nice recipe that I would use for a luncheion. Look yummy and festive.
Looking good and tasty
Comments are closed.