Welcome to the Sunbell Solar Lamp & Phone Charger Giveaway
Sponsored by: Earth Easy Hosted by: Powered by Mom Blog
Read Powered by Mom’s review on this solar lamp HERE
The Sunbell Solar Lamp and Phone Charger offers a unique all-in-one design. It works as a reading lamp, a ceiling lamp, a flashlight, and as a mobile phone charger.
The rechargeable LiFePO battery requires only 3-4 hours of good sunlight to be fully charged. The dimmer switch lets you choose between 3 levels of LED light intensity and operating time. A 9 foot cable is hidden inside the solar disk, so the panel can be placed outside while the lamp or mobile phone can be stored safely inside a house, hut or tent while charging.
- Task light – when the lamp shade serves as a table stand
- Ceiling light / lantern – when the lamp head is inserted into the lamp shade
- Portable light / neck light – when the light unit and battery pack is detached from the lamp
- High quality DC/DC USB adaptor that can be used with any mobile phone with a USB charging cable
- 1 LiFePO battery, 1.400 mAh / 3.2V with 2.000+ cycles (5-7 years)
- 3 High quality LEDs with adjustable light from 5 to 50 to 150 lumen, 5.500-6.000 kelvin
- 1.8 W Solar panel with 3m/9ft cable rolled up in solar disc
- UV resistant ABS plastic housing
- Splash proof covers for plugs
One lucky reader will receive a Sunbell Solar Lamp & Phone Charger of their own valued at $79.95! Enter now!
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.