- The most versatile vitamin on the market – can be poured directly on the tongue where it melts in your mouth (think pixie stick!), or it also can be mixed into yogurts, puddings or smoothies, licked off a spoon, or even sprinkled on top of fruit. alternaVites Kids allows you and your kids to get creative!
- Is truly delicious! Available in two awesome flavors: strawberry bubble gum and raspberry cotton candy.
- Contains 0 grams of sugar (free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup)
- Gluten- free
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Contains no egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish.
- Certified kosher (OU)
- Endorsed by pediatric dentists
- Made in NY/USA
- Woman owned business
- Proud supporter of Vitamin Angels, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and other cancer charities
alternaVites are now available at Walmart!! And- you can go HERE to print a $2 off coupon!
Be sure to read more about alternaVites and Mom Does Reviews thoughts HERE.
The Giveaway is sponsored by alternaVites and hosted by Mom Does Reviews
One lucky reader will win a Celebrity Tote Prize pack with 2 boxes of alternaVites Kids or Adult.
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 9/16 at 1159p est
Be sure to complete the mandatory entry and come back daily for more chances to win.
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery or fulfillment. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.