Ani-mates Plush Toy Review & Giveaway #Animates ~~ Bring Bible stories to life
New, interactive plush toys from GoBible, the leader in audio Bibles, Ani-Mates are talking stuffed animals that bring over 30 preloaded, professionally recorded children’s Bible stories to vivid life for young listeners. They feature mouths that move in simulated speaking as digitally recorded Bible stories play through hidden speakers. Plus, with a free app, children can see the stories on a smart phone.
I received the adorable, brown Ani-mates bear.
Ani-Mates will be available in November 2013 online at Ani-Mates websites and through leading Christian retailers.
- Variety—Over 30 children’s Bible stories, preloaded and professionally recorded, offering more than an hour of listening
- Production Quality—Stories told by kids to kids, featuring sound effects that enhance the listening experience.
- Flexibility—A toggle switch hidden in the Ani-Mate’s paw lets users quickly select a particular tale from more than 30 stories, no need to play all the way through to hear a favorite.
- Personalization—With the push of a hidden button, parents, grandparents or friends can record a 20-second greeting for the toy’s recipient, and it plays each time the Ani-Mate is turned on.
- Visual Experience—Each Ani-Mate features a cord that connects the toy to a smart phone. Download a free app, and a child can hear the story told and watch pictures from it on the smart phone screen. (The bear and puppy’s paws are designed to clutch the phone and hold it upright for a fun viewing experience.)
- More Stories and Features—With additional apps for sale, the Ani-Mate continues to add to its library of Bible stories and visuals.
- Communication—Connected to any cell phone, Ani-Mates act as a speaker (with the mouth moving with the sounds) so a child can hear a parent, grandparent or friend’s voice “spoken” by their toy . . . and they can reply to the caller through the Ani-Mate as well.
- Quiet Listening—An earphone jack allows a child to enjoy stories from their Ani-Mate in any setting, without disturbing those nearby.
I love that Ani-Mates are completely interactive and provide kids with something to hold, touch and love. Unlike a video game that only provides entertainment on a TV screen, Ani-mates gives children that physical interaction, as well as the listening of some amazing tales of the bible.
The Ani-Mate’s interactive toy has more than 30 stories that take young listeners through the life of Jesus, including:
- Jesus’ Baptism
- The Beatitudes
- Jesus’ Miracles
- The Crucifixion and Resurrection
- And much more
This would be the perfect addition to any child’s Christmas wishlist. What nicer way to celebrate the birth Jesus, than hearing loving stories of his life with Ani-Mates. Priced at $49.95, pick one up today.
I have enjoyed my Ani-Mates bear and it has really brought some great interaction with my daughter. Ani-mates would also like for one lucky fan to win one of their very own.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents, ages 18+ years of age. Giveaway ends on 11/19/13 at 11:59pm (ET).
Good Luck 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I receive the Ani-Mates bear as a member of Mom Select to help facilitate my review; however, all opinions are 100% my own.
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
19 thoughts on “Ani-mates Plush Toy Review & Giveaway #Animates ~~ Bring Bible stories to life”
I would give this to my daughter.
I would give this to my nephew for Christmas
I’d give it to my daughter
I would give it to my granddaughter
If I won, this would be for my daughters.
I would give it to my 1 year old son
Id give it to my son
I would love to give this to my cousin’s little boy. What a great. loving gift too! Thank you for the giveaway.
I would give it to one of my nieces, ages 4 and 6.
I would give it to my grandson….I know he would love it!
I will give this to my 8 year old grandson, Elijah!
I would give it to my 4 year old son 🙂
I would give this to my daughter she loves stuffed animals
My sons Brandon or Quinn 🙂
Most likely Quinn he loves teddy bears 🙂
We have a very small church and I teach the nursery class (0 to 4 yrs). This would be a great gift for them! They love bible stories and they love toys like teddy bears so it would be a great combination! Fingers crossed!
I would give the bear to my Grand childern,so they could listen while falling asleep
I would give it to my boys.
Comments are closed.