The holiday can be a time filled with great scents, lots of great tastes and plenty of baking. I started our Thanksgiving morning off this year with some piping hot cinnamon rolls using an easy-to-make Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Baking Kit from Auntie Anne’s.
Baking them was extremely easy and took about 15 minutes to prep, mix, roll, cut and set aside to rise. Within the hour, my home was filled with that sweet smell of homemade Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and my family absolutely loved them.
- What you will need:
- 13"x9" baking pan
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- ¼ cup - melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup - warm buttermilk (preferred) or warm milk
- 1 large egg
- Flour for dusting
- 1 stick - softened unsalted butter
- ) Grease 13"x9" baking pan - set aside.
- ) add Cinnabon dough mix, yeast packet, melted butter, warm buttermilk or milk and egg into a mixing bowl (preferably a stand up mixer with a dough hook). Mix on low for 2 minutes until dough comes together. Increase speed to medium low and continue mixing for another 3-5 minutes until a soft, slightly sticky dough ball has formed. (If you don't have a stand up mixer, this can also be done by mixing and kneading by hand in a large bowl and will take about 5-7 minutes).
- ) Dust the counter lightly with flour and roll dough ball out into a 16"x16" square. Dust dought with flour as needed.
- ) Spread the softened butter on dough and top with Cinnabon Cinnamon Sugar filling. Pat gently to adhere filling to the butter.
- ) Roll dough up lengthwise int a 16"log and cut it into eight, 2" pieces. Place rolls into the greased baking pan so there is ½" of space between each roll.
- ) Cover rolls loosely with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot for 45-60 minutes, allowing the rolls to rise slightly.
- ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- ) Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tops of rolls turn a golden brown and filling bubbles.
- ) Frost each roll immediately and cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The cinnamon rolls were fun to make and my family loved the taste of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls on Thanksgiving morning, starting the day off right. The kit includes all of the basics you need to create the tasty rolls, only adding a few staples of your own. I recommend you check out all of the baking kits Auntie Anne’s has to offer, including their tasty homemade pretzel kit. These would be a wonderful gift for anyone this Christmas.
Be sure to stay connected socially:
You can bring the great taste of Cinnabon and Auntie Anne’s right into the comfort of your own home. Be sure to read Kristin’s full review on these tasty kits and see for yourself how easy they are to make.
1 winner will receive a two baking kits – Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls & Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Baking Kit ($32.00 Value)!
Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends on 12/10/14.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.