I am so excited to have gotten the Butterfly Award from Measuring Flower! I am very humbled and I thank you Very Much!
Accepting the Award
In order to accept this award, here are the rules I had to follow:
Link to the person who awarded you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Answer the questions below.
Award this to 15 bloggers
1. I am a Wife and Mother to 3 beautiful children the youngest with Non- Verbal Autism.
2. I am obsessed with Handbags, I mean who isn’t right??
3. I have a knack of knowing what people are going to say before say it, this by the way drives my husband nuts!
4. My sweet weakness is Cereal, I mean I LOVE IT!
5. I am 5’3″ tall
6. I have 1 grandson and a another grandchild on the way!
7. I am a Certified Scentsy Consultant
1. Name your favorite Color: I am going to have to say my favorite is Purple
2. Name your favorite Song: You and Tequila by Kenny Chesney
3. Name your Favorite Dessert: Mmmm Peanut Butter Pie
4. What wizzes you off? Two faced people with an agenda
5. When you get upset you______? Usually Eat ALOT!
6. Your favorite pet? I don’t have any pets right now but when I did, it was my Boston Terrier “Dozer” I miss him…
7. Black or White? Both please
8. Your biggest fear? Honestly I fear being to old to remember…
9. Best feature? I have been to I have great legs 🙂
10. Everyday attitude? It is what it is…
11. What is perfection? To me it is feeling good in your own skin 🙂
12. Guilty Pleasure? Mine is Mocha Coconut Fraps from Starbucks…oh my goodness
Passing on the Award