Living in the heart of the Midwest, the weather is ever-so-changing from day to day. One day we will have a nice, pleasant 65 degree day, the next, we will have 3″ of snow on the ground. With this climate, my skin always suffers and I find it hard to stay moisturized and smooth.
As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, I was able to receive and review a bottle of Carmex Healing Cream and Healing Lotion, as well as a bright yellow Carmex Hoodie!!!
When I tried the Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream, I was amazed at the results. Leaving my skin feeling soft, silky-smooth and I could really notice a difference in those really dry areas, like my elbows.
Carmex is one of the leading brands in dry skin therapy. From great lip care to skin care, it really does deliver a quality product that helps reduce and alleviate dry, rough skin.
Carmex Hydrating Lotion:
Microemulsification. It’s the technical term for how we are able to make a hydrating lotion that is so moisturizing yet feels so greaseless. It is soothing, long-lasting and perfect for everyday use. We super-blend the high-quality ingredients of our exclusive formula so that deep hydration immediately soaks into damaged skin. You won’t feel a hint of greasiness, even right after you smooth it onto rough trouble spots.
- Formulas with Vitamin E aid moisturization of dry skin, helping to soften and heal it.
- Our Hydrating Lotion uses aloe at a concentration of 200 times what you’d find in an aloe plant, helping prevent dryness and promote healing, plus soothing irritated skin.
Carmex Healing Cream:
We put 75 years of lipcare expertise into our Carmex Healing Cream, much to the joy and relief of customers who have been requesting it for decades. Our rich cream goes through a patent-pending blending process that emulsifies it into a fast-absorbing formula that won’t wipe off on your clothes, immediately going to work helping to heal your most troubled spots—such as feet, elbows and hands.
- Formulas with increased levels of rich lanolin such as Carmex Healing Cream have the same rehydrating properties as naturally occurring lipids in your skin.
- Our formula includes petrolatum to soften skin while it aids with moisturization.
- Our healing cream adds allantoin to soften and aid with moisturization.
Both products are available at most major retailer’s and even on Amazon!
Would you like the chance to enter and win each product to try for yourself? Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents, ages 18+ years of age. Giveaway ends on 4/15/13 at 11:59pm. Good Luck. 🙂