Chili’s has always been known for bold, Southwest flavors and we wanted to expand our menu offerings for those looking for a fresh take on the Tex Mex cuisine. This led us to create two Fresh Mex bowls — the Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl and the Margarita Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – as well as Enchiladas and create-your-own Southwest Pairings starting at $8.
Chili’s Fresh Mex Bowls are served with marinated grilled chicken, but can also be customized to guests’ liking with other proteins such as grilled shrimp or steak. Offered any time of the day and as part of Chili’s Lunch Combos, which comes with soup or salad for $7, Fresh Mex Bowls are available in two flavors:
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – marinated grilled chicken, house-made corn and black bean salsa, rice and chipotle pesto layered with cheddar cheese, house-made pico de gallo, fresh field greens, chopped cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, fresh sliced avocado and a drizzle of cumin-lime sour cream.
- Margarita Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – marinated grilled chicken, house-made corn and black bean salsa, rice and black beans topped with house-made pico de gallo, fresh field greens, chopped cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, fresh sliced avocado and a drizzle of margarita sauce.
“Based on consumer feedback, Fresh Mex is one menu category where guests fully welcome Chili’s innovation as it builds off core brand equity of Chili’s Tex-Mex heritage and the distinct tastes of our culinary profile – bold, fresh and flavorful,” said Krista Gibson, senior vice president of brand strategy for Chili’s Grill & Bar. “The newFresh Mex Menu is a win for guests because it delivers on key consumer benefits of great tasting and craveable flavors that are freshly prepared, customizable and offered at a strong value.”
In addition to the latest menu items, Chili’s is leveraging the Fresh Mex category to introduce a new value-offering which plays to consumers’ desire for customization. During lunch or dinner, guests can now create their own Southwest Pairing, choosing from two or three entrees to enjoy with rice and blacks beans starting at $8.
With more than 250 different combinations, the Southwest Parings Menu features several items for guests to choose from including new dishes like:
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with green chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with sour cream sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Beef Enchilada – filled with taco seasoned beef, three-cheese blend and onion and topped with ancho sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Cheese Enchilada – filled with a three-cheese blend and diced onion and topped with ancho-chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend and chopped cilantro.
- Tostada – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken with fresh shredded lettuce, house-made pico de gallo, three-cheese blend and black beans topped with chopped cilantro, fresh avocado slices and a drizzle of cumin-lime sour cream on a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
- Crispy Taco – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken, fresh shredded lettuce, three-cheese blend, house-made pico de gallo, chopped cilantro and a fresh avocado slice in a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
For guests who prefer to leave the customization to Chili’s, the brand’s Beef, Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas are also available as stand-alone entrees. Baked-to-order and served three to a plate, this classic, Mexican dish is completed with rice and black beans.
Enter below for your chance to win a $15 Gift Card to Chili’s Restaurant. Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ and ends on 2/28/14.
Disclosure: Bloggers participating in this event were not compensated. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, YouTube Pinterest Instagram or Bloglovin. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.