I always have a special moment or two to savor throughout the season. This time of year, summer, I like to sit out on the porch in the early morning before everyone else is awake.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 4 cups
- Slow Brewed Sweet Tea, chilled
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Wash and cap strawberries.
- Set aside three to five strawberries for garnishing.
- Add the remaining strawberries into blender and puree.
- Strain into a tea pitcher to remove seeds.
- Add tea, lemon juice, and desired amount of sugar and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place in fridge and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice.
- Use the set aside strawberries to garnish.
Find out where you can find Tradewinds Sweet Tea near you and start creating your own family moments to enjoy and savor. If they don’t have Tradewinds Tea in retailers near you, you can also purchase them now online and have them delivered to your door.
Tradewinds Sweet Tea is only one of the many flavors you can enjoy. While this particular flavor is the most favorable in my household, I like to enjoy all flavors for a variety. It allows me to savor each moment, when enjoy a fresh glass of tea.What would be your favorite way to enjoy the refreshing Tradewinds slow brewed ice tea? Tell us in the comments! We’re always looking for new ways to enjoy it! #MomentstoSavor
Make sure to follow Tradewinds online: