Wraps are all the rage right now when it comes to sandwich making. It is a great way to cut down on high carbs and enjoy your delicious toppings in a delightful way. What if I told you there is an even TASTIER way to enjoy a wrap? Let me tell you about Folios Cheese Wraps and how these revolutionary 100% cheese wraps are changing the shape of cheese.
About Lotito Foods:
Lotito Foods family business started in the 1890’s in Corato, Italy, and moved to the U.S. in the early 1900’s. Lotito Foods is a fourth-generation cheese and Italian specialty food company offering both imported and domestic Italian cheese. Lotito Foods offers retail, consumer and private label food product lines, which are available nationwide. Folios is part of the Lotito Foods family. Cheddar Folios is the winner of the 2017 Editor’s Pick Best New Product from Gourmet Retailer News. For recipes, more information or where to purchase visit .
Folios™ Cheese Wraps, from Lotito Foods, the family owned, four generation cheese company announces expanded distribution of their innovative, low-carb, naturally lactose and gluten-free cheese wraps! Wildly popular, but hard to find, these 100% all-natural cheese wraps are now available at *select retailers based on incredible consumer demand! Consumers nationwide can also now buy online at Supermarketitaly.com.
Folios Cheese Wraps are 100% cheese, available in Jarlsberg®, Parmesan, and Cheddar. With no wheat, starch, fillers or added sugar and only 1g of carbs, these wraps are extremely popular with keto, paleo, allergy-friendly and low-carb diets and for anyone looking for alternative culinary wraps or an interesting twist to an everyday recipe.
They are available in a 10 count pack at Costco for $8.99 and all other stores in a 4 count pack with prices ranging from $3.99 to $5.99.
Folios Cheese Wraps was awarded Editor’s Pick For Best New Products by The Gourmet Retailer for being an innovative, low-carb, gluten and lactose-free wrap option and called “the very first 100% cheese wraps that are ready for consumption right out of the package.” Organic and viral postings by dedicated followers created a national fanfare across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter demanding increased distribution.
Where to Find Them!
- Northeast – Fairway in Metro NYC; Stew Leonards in New York & Connecticut.
- Midwest – Roundy’s/Mariano’s in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Chicago; Schnucks in St. Louis, Missouri and Southern Illinois Market; Straubs in St. Louis Market; Fresh Thyme in Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio; Angelo Caputos in Chicago, Illinois; Sunset Food in Chicago, Illinois; Heinens in Cleveland, Ohio.
- South – GFI in Florida, Georgia, Denver and Texas; Publix in Florida, Georgia, North & South Carolina; Food Lion in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; Walmart in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; Harris Teeter in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; HEB in Houston and San Antonio, Texas.
- West – Aj’s in Arizona; Rosaures in Oregon; Albertsons in Portland, Oregon; Gelson’s in Southern California; Jensen’s in Southern California; Mother’s Markets in Southern California; Broulim Supermarket in Southern California; Harvest Food in Southern California; Huckleberry’s in Southern California; Laroma City Market in Southern California; Super 1 Foods in Southern CA.
- Northwest – Roth’s in the Northwest; Haggen’s in Washington; Costco in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Salt Lake City.
- New England – Market Basket in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts; Roche Brothers in Massachusetts.
- Online – Supermarketitaly.com