Epson Expression Photo XP-950 Small-in-One Printer
Today Epson announced its newest high-performance Small-in-One printer – the Epson Expression® Photo XP-950 – delivering professional-quality photos, up to 11” x 17”, in one of the smallest footprints available on the market today.
Ideal for creative individuals on the go, the Expression XP-950 is compatible with Epson Connect – Epson’s free suite of mobile printing solutions – making it simple for users to print unique projects from a tablet, smartphone or computer from anywhere in the world.
The Expression XP-950 prints at remarkably fast speeds, delivering 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 10 seconds. With direct CD/DVD printing, a dedicated photo tray, and a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes and more, the Epson XP-950 can easily tackle any creative project. It also offers several efficient productivity features, such as automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning, an intuitive 3.5” LCD with gesture navigation, a unique fold-over scan lid to hold photos and documents in place for quality scans, and an auto-extend output paper tray to ensure prints stay organized, especially when printing remotely.
More about the Expression Photo XP-950 Small-in-One:
The Expression XP-950 offers a range of high performance features and capabilities:
- Epson Connect – easily print and scan from anywhere with the Epson Creative Print mobile app, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint™ mobile app, and Epson Remote Print
- Ultimate wireless solution with Wi-Fi Direct™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n and Ethernet
- Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal, with or without a computer
- High-quality scanning up to 4800 dpi
- Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos to share photos immediately after printing
- Individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed
- Standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color cartridges for various printing needs
- Eco-friendly features, including ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant