One of my favorite things to gift and receive each holiday season is some creative, fun and unique gift baskets.
When I stumbled upon a site called Gifts A Go Go, I was really excited. I reached out to them to do a review of something in their product line to share with everyone and was thorough surprised at how kind and energetic their customer service rep is.
After a few days of deciding, I chose the “Home for the Holidays” Gift Basket
- Happy Holidays Theme Bag with Starlite Mints
- Butter Toffee Pretzels 4 oz
- Peanut Butter Filled Delights 3 oz
- Caramel Filled Holiday Chocolates 3 oz
- Sara Sweets Box of Holiday Sugar Plums
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Walnut Fudge 3.75 oz
- Gourmet Holiday Coffee Blend
- Holiday Traditions Asst Holiday Cocoa
- Buckley’s English Almond Toffee 4 oz
- Peppermint Bark Bar 2.25 oz
- Sarah’s Sweets Old Fashioned Holiday Ribbon Candies
- Beef Salami 5 oz
- Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Round
- Sparkling Apple Cranberry Cider
- Costa Wheat Crackers 8 oz
- Grained Mustard 2.25 oz.
- Dolcetto’s Cream Filled Pastry Roll Cookies
- Holiday Blackberry Jam 8 oz.
- Decorative Basket
This gift basket has so much to offer. I cannot wait to break out all the snacks and appetizers for my Thanksgiving get together this year.
Filled with just the right amount and variety for everyone, this will delight and please even the pickiest person on your shopping list. I have opened it up, even thought it is so pretty I could have been happy just displaying it as a decorative piece. I have tried the peppermint candies and they delicious.
This basket is priced at $98.95 and worth every penny with the great contents. Pick this or other amazing gift baskets and items up for any occasion, including this upcoming holiday season.
Disclaimer: A gift basket from Giftsagogo.com was provided to me to help facilitate this review; however, all opinions are 100% my own.