Seafood is such a wonderful source of protein. As a HUGE seafood connoisseur, I was excited to try Gorton’s Shrimp Scampi.
Seafood contains nutrients like zinc, iron, Vitamin’s A, B & D, but one thing you may not know is that seafood is also a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid, docsahexaenoic acids (aka DHA’s) & eicosapentaenoic acids (EPA’s). Studies have shown that an enriched diet that includes Omega-3 Fatty acids can:
- Reduce sympton’s of Alzeheimer’s disease
- Aid brain growth in unborn babies, infants and children
- Decrease risks of certain cancers
- Support eye health
- Improve arthritis & joint pains
- Decrease Blood Pressure, triglycerides & cholesterol levels
- Reduce symptoms of depression & ADHD
- Promote overall heart health
Gorton’s provides a wide array of low-calorie products. You can enjoy an enriched, flavor, healthy diet and not feel shorted on great taste with the variety of Gorton’s foods.
Gorton’s has been gracious enough to offer one lucky fan a chance to win a commemorative plate and money-saving $2/1 Gorton’s product coupon.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Contest open to U.S. residents, 18+ years of age.
a Rafflecopter giveaway