Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack Review & Giveaway #WickedGoodSeafood
Gorton’s seafood provides a nice array of seafood dishes and options for even the most finicky eater.
My family has been a Gorton’s consumer for over 30 years. Providing great taste and many health options, I highly recommend Gorton’s Seafood line of products
Health Benefits of Eating Seafood
Studies show that a diet containing omega-3 may:
- Promote heart health
- Decrease blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels
- Improve arthritis and joint pain
- Lessen symptoms of depression and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Support eye health
- Enhance brain growth and development
- Aid brain growth in unborn babies, infants and kids
- Decrease the risk for certain cancers
- Reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
I received product coupons to get some Gorton’s Seafood products and try some of their newer items first-hand. I picked up one of our favorite, breaded Tilapia.
So tasty and good, Gorton’s will be a great addition to everyone’s dinner table. Providing great health benefits, you won’t go wrong with Gorton’s Seafood. Be sure to check out the amazing recipes you can create and serve using Gorton’s products
Now, through October 18th, you can enter the Gorton’s Seafood Wicked Good Sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip to Boston, MA.
Be sure to stay connected with Gorton’s via Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Would you like to win a fun Gorton’s prize pack that includes:
- (3) $2/1 Gorton’s Coupon
- (1) Gorton’s Branded Ship Wheel Keychain
- A variety of recipe cards & post cards
Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, ages 18+ years of age. Giveaway ends on 10/7/13 at 11:59pm (ET).
7 thoughts on “Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack Review & Giveaway #WickedGoodSeafood”
Shrimp is my favorite!
I like tilapia.
My Youtube name is Mary F.
Comments are closed.