How do I remove the ShopAtHome.com Toolbar?
Via the Control Panel
- Click the Windows “Start” button
- Select “Control Panel” from the “Settings” menu
- Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”
- Scroll down and click on the “SelectRebates” or “ShopAtHome.com Toolbar” entry
- Click on “Change/Remove”
- Select “ShopAtHome Toolbar” on the dialogue box
- Click “OK”
- Close any open browser windows
The ShopAtHome Toolbar is now uninstalled. Please re-boot your computer to ensure a complete uninstall.
Uninstall the Toolbar for Mac Firefox users:
From the ‘Tools’ menu, choose ‘Add-ons’
Click on ‘ShopAtHome Intelligent Shopping Toolbar’ and then the ‘Uninstall’ button
Restart Firefox to complete
If you follow these steps and the ShopAtHome.com Toolbar is still present, make sure you’ve closed all your open browser windows. Due to browsers being integrated with Windows, you might need to restart your computer to fully uninstall the ShopAtHome.com Toolbar.