I was given the great opportunity to receive and review a full-sized bottle of Pamper’s Kandoo Moisturizing Hand-Soap.
First thing I noticed was how this cute bottle was shaped like a frog, I LOVED IT!!!
The soap is a bright, vibrant, purple color, making hand-washing fun. The pump is easy to use and sits right on top of the bathroom counter. Our bathroom is decorated in bright, fun colors with a sea-creature them and this bottle fit our motif perfectly!!!
My daughter loves using it and adores the fact that it matches our bathroom theme.
If you have never used this product, I highly recommend you try it. It is the perfect hand soap for kids which it includes Vitamin E and each container has over 200 pumps, so will last a good amount of time.
Kandoo Moisturizing Handsoap comes in an easy-to-use pump made just for little hands. With two sweet smelling scents, it makes any bathroom routine fun and exciting for little ones.
- Long Lasting – 200+ pumps per bottle.
- BrightFoam – Let’s your child know when he’s completely covered with soap and better coverage can mean a better clean Moisturizing – Contains vitamin E and natural fruit extracts to moisturize while cleaning
- Kid friendly – No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Hypoallergenic – Dermatologist tested
- Comes in fun, Funny Berry scent
- Also available in Magic Melon, Antibacterial version to kill germs
Giveaway lasts for 7 days (ends on 2/26/12) , so hurry and tell everyone you know to enter!!!
Good Luck 🙂