Giving your babies nothing but the best is what every parent wants, especially when they are newborns. They are so little and helpless and you want to do everything you can to protect them. Caring for the clothes and bedding that you put them in everyday is one of the most important steps you can take to care for them. Washing them in Dreft is the best choice you could make.
With the chill already in the air and “Old Man Winter” just right around the corner, babies skin can be extra-sensitive to the nip in the air. Dreft offer hypoallergenic products that are perfect to care for all the things you put your baby in and protect their sensitive skin.
Pediatricians agree that Dreft is the #1 choice for gentle care on your baby’s skin. Dreft is a trusted brand with over 80 years of experience and comes with that infamous “babyhood” scent that we all love and adore. Right now, you can head over to Dreft to receive a $2 off coupon for Dreft to try the product for yourself!
Dreft is hosting a Twitter Party!!
Join us for a #DreftHypo Twitter Party on Thursday, November 6th from 9-10pm as we discuss the best ways to keep baby comfortable and safe from the cold this winter season with pediatrician Dr. Dyan Hes, a New York Magazine 2013 Top Doctor – and mother of two!
- Prize #1 – Our approved blogger Dreft prize pack (2 bottles of Dreft; 1 set of Dreft wipes; 1 laundry stain remover; 1 to-go stain remover; 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher) + $25 gift card for Little Me clothing and Little Me footie pajamas
- Prize #2 – Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $50 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Cable Sweater and Hat set
- Prize #3: Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $75 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Coverall Unisex Cable Sweater
- Prize #4: Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $100 gift card for Little Me clothing + 1 Little Me Quilted Pram
ANOTHER GIVEAWAY – Be sure to head over here and enter for your chance to win an amazing personal prize pack that includes:
- 2 bottles of Dreft ($38)
- 1 set of Dreft wipes ($10)
- 1 laundry stain remover ($5)
- 1 to-go stain remover ($4)
- 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher ($5)
- $30 gift card for Little Me clothing ($30)
- Little Me footie pajamas sz. 6 months ($16)
Be sure to stay fully connected with Dreft:
Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Dreft. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.