I WISH these unique jumpers were around when my children were babies!! I used to wrap them in a swaddling blanket and carry them around the house. They loved the secure cozy feeling, so I can only imagine how much they would have enjoyed these.
Every mother has asked the question – What do I do when my little one out grows their swaddle? Watch this short video clip to find out!
It gets even better! The Zipadee Zip is multifunctional. Check out these other great uses for this product:
- Sleep – Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
- Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
- Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
- Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
- Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and Momma!
- Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
- MORE SLEEP! – Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn’t otherwise!
Here is a coupon code for $2 off a Zipadee-Zip from Sleeping Baby! Use code: SLEEP at checkout.
I am excited to announce that we are giving away a FREE Zipadee-Zip to one lucky reader!!! If you have a baby that is 3 to 24 months old, or know someone who does, enter below for a chance to WIN!!
The Giveaway is open to World-Wide, ages 18+. The Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EDT on 1/16/14. See official rules below.
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.