Disclosure: I received compensation for this post from Business2Blogger & Supercuts. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.
Last month, I shared with you some interesting misconceptions about owning a franchise. This month I am sharing some interesting fun facts about owning a franchise.
I have always dreamed of owning my own business. Being financially independent and providing a stable living for my family without having to always answer to someone else’s business plans is something I have aspired to achieve. In doing some research, I have found out that with the right business plan and some start up capital, I could achieve that dream and with a renowned company like Supercuts.
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.