The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Is your household bustling with activity and lots of fresh baking smells as fall and the holiday season grows closer? I have always found that I could always use more oven space, not just during the holiday season, but year round. This year, I am considering purchasing a new range and have fallen in love with the new Whirlpool WGG555S0BS available at Best Buy.
More about the Whirlpool oven:
This Whirlpool 6.0 total cu. ft. model features Power burners that generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying. And, with the Precise Clean self-cleaning system, you’ll have the complete cleaning package you need for optimal results and efficiency without harsh chemicals or cleansers. You’ll also enjoy consistent, delicious results every time with the AccuBake system. It monitors the oven temperature and cooking elements to deliver uniform baking.
Product features include:
- Knob controls – Operate the cooktop burners. Electronic clock and timer help you coordinate a meal.
- 6.0 cu. ft. total oven capacity – With 2.1 cu. ft. upper and 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven capacities provides enough room to cook multiple dishes for a large family meal. Three adjustable oven racks can be placed in different positions in both ovens.
- Full-width cast-iron grates – Cover the whole cooking surface, so you can place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. Dishwasher-safe design facilitates cleanup and a satin finish resists wear and tear.
- 4 burners – Include a Power burner that delivers up to 15,000 BTUs of heat for quick boiling, searing and frying, two 9,200 BTU burners and a 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner that produces gentle heat, ideal for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- AccuBake system – Utilizes a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperatures and control the cooking elements for consistent, delicious results. Keep-warm setting uses low heat to keep food from getting cold before it’s time to eat.
- Custom broil – Lets you set a preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments from 170° to 500° to ensure that your dish is cooked to your liking.
- Sabbath mode – Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices. Delay-bake lets you program the oven to start cooking when it’s most convenient for you.
- Control lock – Prevents unintentional activation and other changes to your cooking settings. Automatic shutoff turns off the oven for safety if it is accidentally left on.
- SpillGuard upswept cooktop – Wipes down quickly and keeps spills contained for easy cleaning.
- PreciseClean self-cleaning technology – Measures how much cleaning is required and cleans only as long as it needs to, so you save time and energy. Hidden bake element reduces cleanup time.
- Extra-large EasyView window and interior oven light – Let you keep an eye on food being cooked in the lower oven without opening the oven door and letting heat escape.
This is like having a professional grade oven right in the comfort of your own kitchen, and at a very affordable price. This will enable me to cook my dishes for entertaining friends and family all holiday season in half the time it would normally take. My busiest day of the year is Thanksgiving and have always dreamed of having a double-oven in my kitchen to cook twice as much and now I will be able too when I purchase the new Whirlpool Range. Available at Best Buy, be sure to check out this and other appliances available this holiday season.