Having a busy family, always on the go, can make it difficult to eat healthy foods. Especially when it comes to snacks! But thanks to the NYC Summer Fancy Food Show, I was introduced to a company called Mary’s Gone Crackers. They offer healthy snack products that are a great option to pack in a lunch box, toss in a backpack or keep in the car for soccer games and road trips.
Our administrative offices and our production facility are located in Gridley, California – in northern California’s agricultural valley. We are housed in a beautiful 150,000 square foot building that is dedicated gluten free, nut free (except coconuts), dairy free, vegan, certified organic and kosher. Mary’s Gone Crackers has assembled a terrific team of people committed to getting our fabulous crackers, cookies and pretzels onto store shelves and into your kitchens!
Inspired by her own struggles with Celiac Disease, Waldner created Mary’s Gone Crackers after finding a shortage of nutritious, gluten free options that tasted good. Her handcrafted recipe became a hit not only with Celiac sufferers, but with consumers eager for delicious snacks they could feel good about eating. Mary’s Gone Crackers Original was awarded the Sofi Gold for the most outstanding cracker at the New York Fancy Food Show in 2008.
The company was originally started when the owner, Mary Waldner, began making crackers for herself after discovering she had Celiac Diseases. Feeling left out when she would go out with friends or at parties when she couldn’t eat anything with rye, wheat or barley, she used her baking skills to come up with a crunchy cracker that satisfied the “bread” desire but was also healthy too and filled with brown rice, quinoa, and other delicious ingredients.
Mary’s Gone Crackers offers several options to satisfy everyone’s tastes. And they are coming up with new ideas all the time! Currently, they offer the following selections:
- Mini Graham Bites – These are the newest item and are a hit, especially with my family. They come in three flavors like vanilla, chocolate and graham cracker. These are in cute, kid-friendly shapes like moons, stars, hearts, etc.
- Pretzels – Whether you like the “traditional” salt flavor or something else, you’ll find it here. They come in sea salt, everything flavor, as well as a chipotle tomato seasoning. I love the everything flavor pretzels because they remind me of my favorite bagel!
- Cookies – Like ginger snaps? Double chocolate? Chocolate chip cookies? You can find them with Mary’s Gone Crackers and they are a part of her healthy, smart snack choices for the entire family!
- Crackers – There are a number of choices to be made here, such as the original cracker flavor that Mary started out with, or a super seed cracker, black pepper flavor, hot and spicy and more! These go well with a cheese tray, a hot or cold dip, or just as they are out of the package!
I was able to try several items from Mary’s Gone Crackers at home, so I could share with my readers what I think of them after trying them! Here are a few things I received:
- MiNis Graham Bites: Out of the graham, vanilla and chocolate flavors, we liked the vanilla flavor the best. I tossed these in my bag when we were running errands to keep the hunger monsters away!
- Super Seed Crackers: The super seed crackers have become this mom’s favorite snack. I add a small slice of cheese to each one and a chunk of green apple and it’s a wonderful mid-afternoon pick me up when I’m taking a break from the busyness of the day.
- Sea Salt Pretzels: I love that these use sea salt which we are using more at home, plus the long rods are great for little fingers to hold and munch on for his snack. Great dipped in peanut butter and rolled in sprinkles for a fun surprise during school!
Whether you’re looking for a different kind of healthy snack choices, or you need to eat foods that are organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free and kosher, then Mary’s Gone Crackers should be at the top of your list. You can learn more on the Mary’s Gone Crackers website, as well as connecting with them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Want to try a variety of Mary’s Gone Crackers products for yourself? Be sure to go here and enter to win one of several prize packs!
Disclosure: I participated in the Mom Blog Tour at the Summer Fancy Food Show on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers and received Mary’s Gone Crackers products to facilitate my review.