Mike D’s BBQ sauces and Rubs Prize Pack Giveaway
This giveaway is brought to you by Mike D’s BBQ. All opinions are my own!
I recently shared about the delicious BBQ kit we received from Mike D’s BBQ. It’s the perfect gift for the foodie in your life
This week we used it to make BBQ chicken sandwiches and it was so good! The BBQ sauce had so much flavor and made a simple dinner seem like I spent hours adding all the right ingredients!
About Mike D’s BBQ:
Mike D’s BBQ is an award-winning line of signature BBQ sauces and all-purpose dry rubs. The sauces are a twist on the traditional BBQ sauce with some unique seasonings and spice levels inspired by Mike D’s African American and Latino heritage.
Mike D’s BBQ sauces are also a nod to the rich and well-deserved notoriety of BBQ in North Carolina history and culture. Whether you are in your kitchen, backyard grilling, or smoking our sauces and rubs are the perfect flavor compliment by not overpowering the natural flavor of the meat or vegetables.
Make sure you go read all about the award-winning spices and BBQ sauces from Mike D’s.
You can win this Mixed Sauce and Rub Set!
- Mike D’s All Purpose Dry Rub is a mild rub that is the perfect combination of smokey, sweet, and spice that does not overpower the natural flavor of the meat. It is great with beef, pork, or any bird whether you are in the kitchen or on your grill!
- Mike D’s Sweet & Spicy Rub is the perfect combination of smoky, sweet, and extra spice for those who like the spicier things in life.
- Mike D’s Spicy Sauce is a twist on their BIG Sauce. It has an extra kick thanks to the sweet and spicy rub and some jalapeno peppers.
- Mike D’s BIG Sauce is a twist on a traditional BBQ Sauce. It has the perfect blend of smokey and sweet just like their rub. There is a small hint of heat to balance the flavors, but it is a very mild sauce overall.
- 2 Winners – one to keep and one to giveaway to a friend or family member
- Dates: Ends – 12/23/2021
- Open to US Residents
8 thoughts on “Mike D’s BBQ sauces and Rubs Prize Pack Giveaway”
I like to use BBQ sauce for recipes in the crock pot
Love bbq sauce on hamburgers and chicken. My son in law lo use using rubs.
I use the rubs on chicken and sauce on my hamburgers
I like to use lots of sauce on my barbque ribs
I mostly like them on my chicken, Although I need to experiment on other types of meat
on almost anything.
I like to make sloopy joes with my bbq sauce…it is a family fav at our house.
Rubs are great for doing ribs in the slow cooker, just rub all over set on low and slow for 8 to 10 hours. No extra liquid needed!
We love to use rubs and sauces on chicken, ribs, and pork. We bbq, put it in the oven, and even crockpot it. We love bbq sauce in our house.
Comments are closed.