New Glasses for School?? Don’t Miss #GlassesForClasses Twitter party on 8/2 – RSVP Here
Twitter Party Details
When: Tuesday, August 2nd,
Time: 8:00 – 9:00pm EST (5:00 – 6:00pm PST)
Topic: Go Back to School in style with 39DollarGLasses.com
39DollarGlasses.com is a pioneer in the online optical space and is proud to be one of the few online optical stores who custom processes every order in the United States. As doctors, the owners strive to exceed all industry quality standards for every pair of glasses made.
Be sure to follow the sponsors and hosts so you don’t miss out on any prizes and announcements!
Prizes- over $500 in prizes!
- More Details coming soon
How To Enter, RSVP, Participate in this Twitter Party
Share about this Twitter party on Twitter and Facebook or any other social media where you are active
Here is an easy retweet:
. RT & Join the @39DollarGlasses #GlassesForClasses Twitter Party 8pm ET on 8/2! RSVP now for prizes! https://t.co/qcLrvl0ve3 #Back2school16
— Kristin (@ItsFreeAtLast) July 23, 2016
The winners will be randomly selected via use of Hashtag #GlassesforClasses & the RSVPs. Make sure you the party’s hashtag #GlassesforClasses to every tweet of yours and Go Zonkers tweeting! 3. Join in the party on August 2nd by following the hashtag #GlassesforClasses
- Use any apps that allow us to participate in a Twitter party. We found that it’s easy with TweetDeck to follow, tweet and participate in any Twitter Party Or
- Place a party’s hashtag #GlassesforClasses into the Twitter Search box to follow the whole conversation (you need to be logged into your Twitter account to fully participate in the party’s conversation!)
- Need help learning how to attend a twitter party? Read this post HERE!!
Some facts you need to know for the Twitter party, HINT, HINT!
- 39DollarGlasses.com is owned by two eye doctors and is located in Long Island, NY.
- Their frames are made in the same factories as designer brands but we don’t put their logos on them so we don’t have to pay licensing fees which allows us to save without sacrificing quality.
- 39DollarGlasses.com one of few online opticals still operating in the US (lab and customer service)
- They also sell contact lenses.
- They were the first online optical store in 2000, people thought it was a silly idea that would never work. But the eye doctors persevered in order to help people who wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise.
- They have partnered up with Helen Keller International’s Childsight program and give free glasses to children whose families can’t afford it.
- Be sure to check out the Customer Rewards program HERE.
- For contact lenses: Free shipping on all orders, no minimum required. If you buy an annual supply of contact lenses, they will give you a free pair of $39 glasses.
- For glasses: they send out coupons to customers on the mailing list on a monthly basis but also put up banners on the website . 39Dollarglasses provide free first-class shipping on orders above $99
28 thoughts on “New Glasses for School?? Don’t Miss #GlassesForClasses Twitter party on 8/2 – RSVP Here”
I wear glasses! I spent $75 on my last pair.
We wear glasses and paid around a hundred dollars for each one. 39dollarglasses sounds great!
I wear glasses, I spent over $150
Yes…both my son’s wear glasses. My youngest gets worse every year with astigmatisms in both eyes! Glasses are so oooooooooohhhh expensive!
I would love to win a new pair of glasses! These deals are amazing! Glasses are so expensive, looking forward to tonight!
My little one starting wearing glasses at 2 hes going to be 4 and is in need of a new pair, they seem to last 6 months with him before he breaks or scratches them, this time the dog chewed them
I do not wear glasses but both of my kids do.Last time at the eye doctor,I spent over $200 on eye glasses for them!!
we all wear glasses and we typically pay around $100 for a pair.
Let’s put it this way… I am supposed to, but don’t 😉
I wear glasses. I haven’t bought new ones in a few years because I spent over $50 on them. I usually wear them out until they break. I would love a new pair because mine don’t fit right anymore.
The gift card would really help with back to school glasses!
I wear Glasses and I am use to the photo-grey ones .
We don’t wear glass but I know they can cost a lot!
We all wear glasses and ours cost just under $100 each for frame/lenses.
Yes, I wear glasses! I pay 278.00 for glasses and lenses!
I paid $300 for my last pair of glasses.
Pingback: Twitter Party Monday Aug 1st – Friday Aug 5th - Crazy Asian Family
Super great deal on glasses! Love it!
I wear glasses, and last bought a pair in January of 2015. (I would love to get a contact-lens prescription again.) I believe that I paid… maybe $170? for the glasses; the eye exam was free. (I have public aid.) Prior to this pair of glasses, I didn’t have any kind of insurance (medical/dental/optical) at all. I would pay about $600+ for a pair of glasses, box of contact lenses, and eye exam.
I paid $100 for my last pair.
Not yet, but she may need them. I know when I buy them for myself they are extremely expensive, around $200
I wear glasses at the computer. I don’t remember how much I spent for them. I have had these for 10 years.
Yes my older son does and we spent around $100.
My son, $250 (true story, I thought I might faint).
Yes my daughter, son and I all wear glasses. I have spent so much just on frames. This a great deal
My glasses are over $200 for the lenses alone!
$39.00 Glasses WOW mode on! What a super price I can’t wait to join in and learn more. Thank you.
Glasses are so expensive,whst a great deal thus is one
Comments are closed.