Old El Paso Dinner Prize Pack Giveaway (Ends 7/21/13)
Being a single mom on go, I am always looking for great ways to get a tasty meal in a short amount of time. Old El Paso has been a staple in my cabinet for years. When given the chance to review a new line of Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff® Soft Flour Tortillas and Mexican Cooking Sauces, I was excited.
Introducing Stand ‘N Stuff® Soft Flour Tortillas and Mexican Cooking Sauces – two new products from Old El Paso® that add fun, versatility and convenience to your dinner routine.
- Stand ‘N Stuff® Tortillas are so easy to fill, hold, and eat that your kids might even leave less food on the floor!
- Stand ‘N Stuff® Tortillas make it even more fun to spoon in your favorite fillings.
- New Mexican Cooking Sauces bring you complex Mexican flavor that would take days to make from scratch, delivered simply via roasted vegetables and traditional Mexican spices. These versatile cooking sauces taste great with your favorite meats or veggies, and are perfect for traditional Mexican meals or for adding a Mexican flare to other recipes.
Gift Pack will include:
- 1 container of new Old El Paso® Stand ‘N Stuff® Soft Tortillas
- 1 of each flavor of new Old El Paso® Mexican Cooking Sauces – Chipotle, Roasted Tomato, Chile & Roasted Garlic
- Collapsible Colander
- Veggie chopper
- Chop turner utensil
- $10 gift card to buy additional taco ingredients to make your meal complete
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, ages 18+ years of age and ends on 7/21/13. Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Good Luck 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
91 thoughts on “Old El Paso Dinner Prize Pack Giveaway (Ends 7/21/13)”
Thank You so excited. Sent my info 🙂
I love eating nachos and tacos I am a very simple girl lol
love chicken enchiladas
Tacos by far are my favorite.
I like nachos or burritos!
I like beef fajitas.
bean and cheese burritos
I like fajitas
I like tacos
this looks like a wonderful set, love all things taco
My favorite Mexican dish is Crunchy Beef Tacos!
beefy cheesy nachos or walking tacos
I <3 fajitas!
I love chicken fajitas!
I like taco salads.
Soft Tacos and burritos
I like tacos.
I love a nice basic chicken quesdadilla, maybe a little yellow rice and sour cream on the side.
Mmmm….I love a good carnitas burrito.
Spicy beef tacos
Huaraches or Tortas – I can never decide which I like more.
I make a taco bake based on doritos that we love.
I like Shrimp Nachos. My local Mexican restaurant serves them and their so good 🙂
Tacos and Mexican rice
my favorite is taco salad.
tex mex calzones
Tacos for me!
tacos are my favorite! 🙂
Enchiladas with black beans and rice!
I love enchilladas and tacos!!
I love a big tasty burrito!
Stand n Stuff Shells are the best!
nachos or taco salad
Taco Salad is my favorite.
Taco Bake or burritos! [email protected]
I love fajitas! What a fun prize! Thanks!
I like quesadillas and tacos.
Tacos, of course (then come nachos)!
I love tacos, tamales, and fajitas.
I love a classic taco – meat, lettuce, tomato & cheese. 🙂
My family is huge fans of chicken enchiladas
Tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas
I like chicken enchiladas.
Love enchiladas, tacos, and carne asada!
Thank you for the giveaway opportunity!
I love tacos and making them would be so much easier with this package.
Love making tacosagna,it’s so easy to make and so flavorful!
Any kind of baked enchiladas
Taco salad with lots of refried beans
Tacos or Taco salad
Enchiladas, chile verde, nachos, omg I cant pick a fav. Mexican is just awesome.
I love fajitas and quesadillas. There is not many I don’t like 🙂
Thank you for the giveaway!
taco buffet night here is a hit
Tacos, of course!
My favorite food is taco salad.
I like plain ol’ tacos
Comments are closed.