To help squash the acne stigma, a new design has bit the market that helps cover and treat acne in a fun, stylish way.
“Plumpie’s Designer Hydrocolloid Stickers are thicker and larger than traditional pimple patches. They are unique designs made from medical grade Hydrocolloid that contain 3 acne fighting ingredients,” according to Ren Carroll-Delapaz, Plumpie Brand Manager. “We wanted to create a brand centered on people over product. A brand that is innovative, connected and just plain fun. We aren’t reinventing the wheel; we’re adding sequins on it.”
Key product benefits for Plumpie’s Designer Hydro Stickers include protecting skin from bacteria, pollution and inflammation; and soothing skin of irritation and redness while it absorbs excess oils and pus. “It’s the don’t squeeze, don’t pick, don’t scar acne patch,” Ren adds. “Our customers see results within 8-12 hours and are protecting and hiding blemishes while healing their skin.”
Azelaic Acid benefits include:
- Clears pores of harmful acne causing bacteria.
- Reduces inflammation and encourages cell turnover to prevent scarring.
- Lightens dark spots caused by acne.
Zinc PCA benefits include:
- Powerful mineral that reduces oil production in the skin.
- Soothes skin of irritation and redness.
Salicylic Acid benefits include:
- Penetrates deeper into pores to deep clean excess oil.
- Gently exfoliates skin.
Plumpie is reimagining how acne is treated in a creative, inclusive, and functional way.
“Customers who apply the Designer Hydrocolloid Stickers are telling us they are cute and effective,” Ren states. “We commissioned the design of our product with artists Eunice Cruzbara and Guinevere Reilly. They created fun, custom designs for our audience. Style icon Claudia Sulewski, Mia Dio, and celebrity MUA Lilly Keys have also worn our stickers.”
All of Plumpie products share a promise:
- To have no borders and be meant for all.
- To be honest, good for you, good for the earth, effective, vegan, cruelty free and fun.
- To be creative yet functional.
- To always chase the cutting edge and to be based on science with clinically proven ingredients.
- To always put you as an individual first, we are people focused on people.
- To always respect and elevate the sacred rituals of skincare.
About: Plumpie is a new skincare and cosmetics company centered on people over product. Devoted to creating beauty that is innovative, connected and just plain fun. We aren’t reinventing the wheel, but we are putting sequins on it. Plumpie was founded in 2021 and launched its first vegan, cruelty-free, scientific product in 2022 with its Designer Hydrocolloid Stickers featuring three acne-fighting ingredients (Azelaic Acid, Zinc PCA, and Salicylic Acid) and is safe for all skin types.
Connect with Plumpie Skin socially to learn more