The SentrySafe Fire-Safe Waterproof Chest includes a 360 degree jamb and waterproof seal that insulates the inside from the threat of water damage.
This chest also has the following features:
- UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1/2 hour at 1550°F) to protect documents, records and valuables stored inside for fire damage
- ETL Verified for ½ hour fire protection of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks and USB Drives up to 1550°F to protect precious media in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified waterproof to protect valuable items stored inside
- Privacy key lock helps prevent unwanted access to private documents and materials
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport and access to valuable items and documents
This safe is pretty compact, so it’s great for the most important papers. I can comfortably fit our birth certificates and social security cards in there, and the priceless artwork my daughter has created at school. With a few break-ins we’ve had on our side of town lately my husband also mentioned getting a gun in the future. I think a small handgun would probably fit inside the safe as well. It’s very heavy duty. I wouldn’t want to carry this safe around all day! The key is also handy for extra protection. This little safe would make a great gift this Christmas!
It’s also great to have a safe like this during a natural disaster. A family who went through Hurricane Sandy was able to save their family’s genealogy because of their SentrySafe. Check out some testimonials from happy employees and customers below.
Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment.