Are you in the market for a new vacuum cleaner? If so, you won’t want to miss Thrifty Nifty Mommy’s review of the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed. Here are the details for this popular vacuum from Shark:
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed (NV682) is a 3 in 1 high performance upright vacuum, designed to meet all of your vacuuming needs. Features of the vacuum include:
- Powered motorized floor brush in all modes
- A lightweight portable pod for above floor cleaning
- Hard-floor cleaning with interchangeable Dust-Away(TM) Pro cleaner head with a microfiber pad to pick up and wipe away fine debris
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® + HEPA Filtration that traps 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Foam filters that help keep dust and allergy-causing agents from escaping back into the air
- Advanced swivel steering for easy maneuvering around the home
- Includes Canister Caddy, which allows you to transform your Rotator into a fully powered canister vacuum for a customized clean
- Multi-purpose cleaning attachments including a 2 in 1 duster/crevice tool brush and a 2 in 1 pet multi-tool brush
- Advanced swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture
- Floor nozzle includes LED lights, illuminating your work area
- Fingertip floor controls on the handle for an easy transition between hard-floors and carpet
One lucky person is going to win a new Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed!
To enter to win, just use the Giveaway Tools form below.
Open to the Lower 48 US States, ages 18 and up. Ends 6/24/16 at 11:59 PM EST.
Disclosure: Viva Veltoro, Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and the participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. For questions about this giveaway please contact Janessa at [email protected].