Sponsored by Grayl and hosted by Mom Does Reviews and her blogger friends.
Simple, effective water filtration for tap water. The Quest (w/TAP Filter) is easy to use and produces clean, odorless, fresh tasting water in 7 seconds. Take control of your water quality with a filter that doesn’t require any squeezing, sucking, or prolonged waiting (gravity filters). Perfect for home, work, school, and around town.
System includes: outer cup, inner cup (press), flip-lock lid, and TAP Filter.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core improves taste & eliminates odor.
- Protection: Filters many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, iodine) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic) that affect health, flavor and odor.
- Press Time: Makes fresh water in 7 seconds.
- Flip-Lock Lid: Guzzle with (or without) a lid; seal cup closed when on the go.
- Versatility: Compatible with all GRAYL interchangeable filters & purifiers.
- Dishwasher Safe: Outer cup, inner press/cup, and lid are top rack dishwasher safe.
Be sure to check out Mom Does Reviews full Review Here.
One lucky winner will get a Quest with Tap Filter made by Grayl. The System comes with an outer cup (silicone), inner cup (stainless Steel), Flip-lock lid and TAP Filter
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 11/13 at 1159p est
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.