Win the Kindle Fire HD 7! (Ends 12/11/14)
Sponsored by iPage and hosted by Mom Does Reviews and a great group of bloggers!
Win the Kindle Fire HD 7!
Powerful, full-featured 7-inch Fire HD tablet—fast quad-core processor, HD display, front and rear cameras, stereo speakers, and five color choices
- Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz—2x the speed and over 3x the graphics performance of previous generation Fire HD for quicker apps and smooth videos
- Beautiful 7″ HD display—Crisp, vivid HD display (216 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels—perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
- Front and rear cameras—Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera
- No more worrying about storage space—Get free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices
- Best selection of digital content—Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games—including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
- Great for the whole family—Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household
- Stay connected and productive—Fast web browsing, email and calendar support including Gmail and Outlook. Plus, edit and view Office documents
One lucky reader will win the Kindle Fire HD7!
The giveaway is open to US and Canada, 18+
The giveaway will end 12/11 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win!
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
23 thoughts on “Win the Kindle Fire HD 7! (Ends 12/11/14)”
I have thought about starting one for my friends and family so they could keep up with my daughter after she was born since most live out of town.
I have a school blog to post information for my Core French students.
I had a blog but then I realized my life is pretty tame and same old same old, Just the way I like it.
I thought about it, if I blogged it would probably be a cooking blog.
Great review, I’m super excited, and hope I win!
Never thought of starting a blog myself but they are fun!
I’m not creative enough to blog. 🙂
I think about starting blogs all the time! I’d love to have a book blog so I could read and review so many wonderful books. Or I’ve thought about beauty blogs too. They both sound like such neat ideas. Maybe one day…
I have thought about it, but I don’t have enough time.
I have a blog, but I haven’t updated in a while, but its more of a public diary than anything exciting.
Local deals going on in my area. I live in a small town and small county so there’s not yet a blog that’s just for deals in our area that I’m aware of.
I’ve wanted to write a blog about being a single mom but I don’t know how I could make it fun and informative.
I have thought about blogging. I would want to blog about relationships, friends, life stuff and of course giveaways! I would want the blog to feel like you are listening and laughing with your best friends.
I haven’t really thought of starting a blog
I have a blog, but haven’t posted on it for a long time. My work schedule doesn’t leave enough time anymore.
Yes for Epilepsy Awareness
Yes I have, about Epilepsy Awareness. Myself, My parents, my niece and my daughter all suffer from Epilepsy. It is a scary and complicated disorder and more people need informed
I’d probably blog about all kinds of things. Essential oils, my adult kids, rude people in stores….lol
I dont know what to blog about might be enteresting
I love the Kindle Fire and would absolutely love to win this
yes i have and it would cover all kinds of domestic topics
No I don’t really have time to start a Blog, but if I did, it would be about books, because I love to read.
I constantly tell myself I should start a blog. It would be a parenting/kids/giveaway/review blog. I just haven’t done it.
Comments are closed.