It’s Free At Last Media Kit
ABOUT ME & MY BLOG
Hello and thanks for visiting my site. My name is Kristin and I love to blog. I am the mother to a wonderful teenager, lots of little ones around the house and some fur-babies. I have been a single parent since the day she was born. I started as a savings blogger sharing my knowledge with readers about living frugally. I have transitioned into a lifestyle blogger that writes about anything from food, toys, appliances, travels and beyond.
If you would like more information on how to to be featured on my website, please email me at email@example.com.
Metrics (via Google Analytic’s)
Unique Visitors (month): 111,061
Visitors (month): 125,695
Alexa Ranking: 283,100 (Global)/94,178 (US)
Total Email Subscribers: 6,500
Google PR: 3
SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
Facebook Fan – 53,708
Twitter Following – 124,000
Google + Following – 2,922
Instagram Following – 6,150
Pinterest Following – 15,200
YouTube Subscribers – 3,164
SOCIAL MEDIA MEMBERSHIP
Double Duty Divas- Member
Pitch it to Me-Member
Clever Girls Collective- Member
One2One Network – Member
Business2Blogger – Member
BlogFrog – Member
MomsMeet – Member
My Blog Spark- Member
Purex Insider – Member
The SITS Girls – Member
Superior Source Vitamins
I can provide a 125 X 125 advertising button for your family-friendly business on my blog for the following prices:
- $25 – Per month
- $125 – 6 month package
- $250 – 12 month package
Rates for other ad sizes/types are available upon request.
PRODUCT REVIEW POLICY
- I review family-friendly products only and reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
- Reviews (currently) are FREE of charge as long as the product’s value is $50+ or you include an additional item or freebie coupon for a giveaway. If you wish for a product to be reviewed that is valued under $50, I will request a $50 payment.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be refunded.
- Whenever possible, I request you offer an additional product for me to give away to my readers.
- I do not accept sample sizes for review. Full-sized products are required so I can adequately test out the product.
- I am not responsible for any shipping or duty costs. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for your review to be completed. It will most likely take less time, however, I want to make sure adequate time is provided to complete the review.
- If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, I will work with you to accommodate your request.
- I will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- In the case of a negative review, I will contact you prior to posting and you will have the option to decline the review post. However, all products sent for review will be kept. If you decline the review post and have offered an item for my blog to give away, you have the option to rescind the offer.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
- Giveaways will always be held on the It’s Free at Last’s blog. Readers will be able to enter through a Rafflecopter form.
- If you offer a product to give away, I request that the product be sent directly to the winner of the giveaway. When the winner has been chosen, I will inform you of their name, email and shipping address. Winners will be limited to the United States unless you have previously agreed to ship outside of the US. Because of laws regarding minors, I also limit giveaways to those who are 18+.
SPONSORED POST POLICY
- I offer family-friendly sponsored blog posts for a fee of $75. I reserve the right to refuse an offer for any reason. Please allow up to 10 days for me to write and publish your post. (unless other arrangements are made)
- Sponsored blog posts will include one picture, no less than 1 link, and no more than 3 links. Posts will be between 250 and 500 words.
- Each additional link is $5
- Each additional photo is $2
- Each additional 250 words is $20