A Strategic Lawn Game of hand-EYE coordination – Eyeballs of Madness
Are you looking for a fun and exciting new game to share some outdoor fun with the family? Let me tell you about a new game from Starlux Games – Eyeballs of Madness!
How it works – Secretly arrange your “eyeballs” of various point values; the opposing team must use some throwing power and methodical madness to guess at the point values by tossing the “carrot”; the team to get to 21 points first wins!Features include:
- Classic lawn game dynamics with a strategic twist
- Imaginative silliness, with quirky game pieces
- Teamwork: Work together to knock the right eyeballs to get to 21+
- Squishy delight: the throw carrot doubles as a stress reliever when the going gets rough
- Group activity for 2-6 Players, Ages 13+ (with a variation for kids)
Available for purchase on Amazon, Starlux Games Website and where games are sold.
Stay socially connected with Starlux Games for all their latest releases: