We’re excited to share that Netflix kicked off “BUILD YOUR DREAMS WEEK” this morning in celebration of the release of its newest animated feature film event OVER THE MOON.Families can visit OverTheMoonNetflix.com to learn more about Build Your Dreams Week! It’s a 5-day activity series leading up to the premiere of @OverTheMoonMovie featuring fun activities for kids and adults inspired by the movie. Download activity sheets, and more!
This weeks’ schedule includes:
- MONDAY, OCTOBER 19 – Creating Characters with Director Glen Keane
- TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20 – Serenade the Moon with Phillipa Soo and Cathy Ang
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21 – Build a Rocket to the Moon with Cathy Ang and Toys & Colors
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22 – What’s Your Story with Ken Jeong, Ruthie Ann Miles, and Glen Keane
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23 – A Rocket-Fueled Pajama Viewing Party
Watch the “Rocket to the Moon” lyric video and featurette from the upcoming animated musical, and if you and your family are looking forward to watching #OvertheMoonMovie together when it premieres on Netflix on October 23rd! ABOUT OVER THE MOON
Fueled with determination and a passion for science, a bright young girl builds a rocket ship to the moon to prove the existence of a legendary Moon Goddess. There she ends up on an unexpected quest, and discovers a whimsical land of fantastical creatures. Directed by animation legend Glen Keane, and produced by Gennie Rim and Peilin Chou, Over the Moon is an exhilarating musical adventure about moving forward, embracing the unexpected, and the power of imagination. The film stars Cathy Ang, Phillipa Soo, Ken Jeong, John Cho, Ruthie Ann Miles, Sandra Oh, Robert G. Chiu, Margaret Cho, and Kimiko Glenn.
Watch Over The Moon, only on Netflix October 23rd and stay connected socially for more information.