Do you have a loved one who is pregnant or with a new baby this Christmas season? Bump Boxes may be able to help you out with a great gift for them!
Bump Boxes is all about protecting mommies and their bumps with BPA-, paraben-, and phthalate-free products.
The owners of Bump Boxes, Christine and Leland, have a mission to provide the safest possible products that do work. They have bundles that are pre-designed, or you can customize your own Bump Box.
I decided to customize my own Bump Box that I am going to be sending to my sister, who is pregnant and due in March. There are a lot of great products to pick from.
For “pre-baby”, I chose three products:
- Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath – This bubble bath creates lots of fragrant bubbles without the harsh surfactants or chemicals. Ideal for all ages and skin types. No parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, or chemical preservatives. Gluten free, vegan and not tested on animals.
- EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Sweet Mint – Who doesn’t love EOS? With the refreshing scent of sweet mint, this lip balm will keep your lips moisturized. It is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free.
- Sea-Band Morning Sickness Relief Acupressure Wristband – If you or your pregnant loved one suffer from morning sickness, I cannot recommend the Sea-Band enough. It can also be used for travel sickness and chemotherapy induced nausea. It is naturally relieving, has no side effects, is effective, reusable and washable.
When baby comes, I am sure my sister will get great use of these three products:
- Babyganics Foamin’ Fun Shampoo and Bodywash – This gently cleansing shampoo and body wash is great for baby from head to toe and leaves your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished.
- Babyganics The Grime Fighter All Purpose Wipes On-The-Go 25 Count – Wipes on the go are so important. The Grime Fighter wipes are great for wiping off high chairs and changing tables while on the go, plus the crib, wood floor, marble counter tops and more at home.
- Babyganics Mineral-Based Sunscreen 50+ SPF – You can never be too safe when it comes to baby’s skin in the sun. Babyganics has a great sunscreen that has no PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles. It provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and has a smooth, effortless application. Not to mention it is non-allergenic and tear free.
Bump Boxes are perfect for any mom-to-be or new mom this holiday season. I love their passion for providing us safe products.
1 winner will receive a $100 Gift Card to Bump Box to create their own unique box!
Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends on 11/22/14.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.