We are telling you about this wonderful kit from Uncommon Goods to help you add seasonings to your wonderful holiday dishes, and more! Butter Board Seasoning kit comes with 4 flavors that you can add, and recipe ideas. This would make a great gift for the chef or hostess in your life to help them out to make their dishes elevated.
About Uncommon Goods:
In 1999, our founder, Dave Bolotsky, visited a craft show and was inspired to build something that had never existed before: an online marketplace to connect makers and their creations with shoppers looking for truly unique goods.
Over the last 23 years, we’ve grown to approximately 200 year-round team members with thousands of packages heading from our home in Brooklyn to customers across the country each day.
Cheese, we’ll always love you, but there’s a whole new board in town and it’s making our mouths water. The butter board is a luscious trend that’s sweeping social media and will be making an appearance at your next gathering, with a flavorful twist from this expertly blended kit.
- Whip up a savory or sweet seasoned butter as the star of a show-stopping (but oh, so simple) starter or nosh at a casual get-together.
- Mix any of these herb-and-spice blends into softened unsalted butter or vegan butter, wait about an hour for the flavors to combine and settle, and then spread onto a wooden serving board. Top with anything you like (herbs, fruit, nuts, honey…you name it) and serve with warm, crusty bread.
- Seasoned butters are also delicious on their own as a spread, topping, or addition to your favorite recipes.
- The kit comes with recipes along with wax paper and twine so you can store or gift your well-seasoned specialties.
- Four flavors included:
– Apple Cinnamon
– Lemon Garlic
– Sun-dried Tomato
- Handmade in Pennsylvania by Neil Edley.
Butter Board Seasoning kit is available for purchase on Uncommon Goods Website
Stay Socially Connected:
We have added Butter Board Seasonings Kit to our 2022 Holiday Gift Guide