Celebrate National Lip Stick Day with Eco Lips Brazilian Lip Tints
National Lip Stick Day is July 29! To celebrate, let me tell you about Eco Lips – Brazilian Vegan Lip Tint Collection.
The line features ethically sourced, Fair Trade Certified™ Babaçu & Pracaxi Oils along with Cupuaçu Butter, native to the wet tropical areas around the Brazilian Amazon, to nourish, moisturize and protect lips. Adding a hint of gorgeous natural mineral colors and the fruity, floral flavor of passion fruit, Eco Lips has developed a luxurious, creamy formula with a pristine satin finish, comfortable and nourishing for everyday use.
The new Brazilian Lip Tints come in 5 colors: Bold, a deep rosewood with hints of burgundy and mahogany; Blessed, a rouge pink color that’s soft, rosy; Blissful, a soft dusty rose for a perfect barely-there flush; Brave, a strong, muted pink-red color with a hint of purple; and Brazen, a tawny burnt sienna color with reddish undertones.
Check out all the different ways you can use EcoLips Brazilian Lip Tint.
1. Contouring –Glide the nude or pink along cheek bones, jawline and between the inner eye and nose for a contoured look
2. Highlighting –Use nude for a subtle highlight on your cheekbones for a catwalk-ready look. Or if you just want a glowy complexion.
3. Lip Color –Looking for just the right pop of lightweight color? Try pink or red on your lips for a smooth, lip nourishing look.
4. Cheek Color –Glide some red or pink on the apples of your cheek and rub in with your fingers! It goes on smooth, never cakey!
5. Eye Shadow –Try a bit of pink on your eye lids for subtle color. Nude could also work as a primer!
ABOUT ECO LIPS
Founded in 2003, Eco Lips is the original organic lip balm. They manufacture the best USDA organic and Fair Trade Certified™ lip care products FOR the world. Eco Lips products are also Non-GMO Project Verified, Leaping Bunny Certified, and gluten free. Their 86,700 sq ft manufacturing facility located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is powered with 100% renewable energy. Eco Lips is a certified B Corporation focused on the triple bottom line – people, planet, and profit. With the recent purchase of Simply Soothing, makers of Bug Soother bug repellent, Eco Lips continues to be focused on creating effective and sustainable personal care products and being true innovators in the market.
Stay socially connected with Eco Lips to see what other products are available: