Whether you are roasting chestnuts or marshmallows with the family on Christmas Eve, here is a unique and delicious twist to the traditional marshmallow roasting. Make a new tradition with having Christmas S’mores.
Here is a fun and simple Christmas S’mores recipe that the entire family can make and enjoy.
- 1 cup Wilton White Candy Melts
- 1 cup Wilton Red Candy Melts
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 32 Graham Cracker Squares (makes 16 sandwiches)
- Green Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- 4 tbsp Red Sugar Sprinkles
- 4 tbsp Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place approximately 5 red candy melts onto each bottom graham cracker. Add a spoonful of mini marshmallows on top. Bake in oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- You may use a Wilton Candy Melt Pot to heat white candy melts if you have one. Otherwise, microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Add green food coloring to white candy melts. Stir. Add blue coloring as desired to achieve the correct color. If candy melts become too thick just add a touch of coconut oil to thin.
- Drizzle green candy melts onto each s’more (on top of marshmallows). Sandwich a graham cracker on top.
- Sprinkle red and green sugar sprinkles onto edges of sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
Chime in with a comment below and tell me what special, sweet treats you like to prepare during the holiday season.