This post may contain affiliate links or I may have received the product free in exchange for my honest review. See full disclosure for more information.
Did you know that over the past year, time spent on lawn care and gardening has doubled
, and demand for consumer products is skyrocketing as people turn to DIY. Dads are here for it.
For those dads who want a green lawn, but lack a green thumb, there’s a new DIY lawn care subscription on the market. Lawnbright
is an eco-friendly, custom lawn care box that combines best in class natural lawn care
with AI-driven technology for better lawn care practices. Dads will get a great lawn while also learning the basics of lawn care in the process.
Founded by a Boston-based lawn geek (and dad of three!) with a tech background during the pandemic, Lawnbright ships a custom selection of fertilizers, soil conditioners, weed preventers and more to customers after analyzing the results of a soil test.
- All-liquid products are hooked up to a hose and sprayed, usually 15/20 minute application time
- Products are natural, no harsh chemicals, with ingredients like kelp and molasses
- The only lawn care subscription on the market with an organic weed pre-emergent to prevent the growth of crabgrass and other weeds
- Add-on products include organic mosquito & tick repellent Yard Patrol and Pet Spot Repair, an eco-friendly spray that repairs pet waste damage.
- All subscriptions include AI-driven text alerts that monitor your weather in real time and remind you when and how much to water (based on rainfall) and apply product to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
Do you know someone who is meticulous about their lawn care routine? This would make the perfect gift for Father’s Day or just surprise someone as a sweet gesture. Connect socially with Lawnbright and see what amazing offers are available.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Please follow and like us: