Gortotn’s Seafood has exciting news! They have reinvented their iconic Fish Stick, to create the Fish Stick 2.0. The all new Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks and Fillets are made from 100% Alaska Pollock and are never fried, so they have 50% less fat than Gorton’s regular breaded Fish Sticks and Fillets. And, thanks to a seasoned panko crumb, they have the same great taste and crunch you and your family have come to love from Gorton’s. All new Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks offer a mealtime solution that you can feel great about serving and your family will truly enjoy.
Gorton’s is taking to the road on a sampling tour to help spread the word to families across America. Check out the #GortonsTour stops. You can also enter here for your chance to win an fun-filled Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack.
- One lucky reader will win a Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack (pictured above)
- Open US.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Winner will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Sweepstakes ends Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms and conditions of the giveaway.
- Be sure to come back daily to complete the daily entries for more chances to win.
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to Worldwide, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.