Hellfire Torch is a one-of-a-kind charm in Dragon Age: Inquisition. A Unique Charm is a type of item in which a character can only have one of each type in his or her possession. So, in the event that you discover another unique charm, you’ll have to discard the one that is currently equipped in order to equip the new one. In this game, there are three different and unique charms to collect. So, in this D2R guide, we’ll go over how to complete the Pandemonium event in Diablo 2 Resurrected and obtain the Hellfire Torch.
Hellfire Torch Specifications
Hellfire Torch can be obtained by completing the Pandemonium Event Quest. This charm grants you the ability to use Firestorm. This is a Ground Fire attack with a special twist. To obtain this item, you must defeat the Pandemonium Diablo.
Level 75 is required
- Level 30 Hydra (10 charges) with an increase of 8 in light radius
- The following resistances are increased: all resistances +10-20, all attributes +10-20, all attributes +3, random character class skills
- On attack, there is a 5% chance of casting Level 10 Firestorm
While these stats appear to be incredible, getting your hands on this item will put your abilities to the test. So let’s take a look at the Pandemonium Event Guide to see how you can get your hands on this Charm.
Guide to the Pandemonium Event
A special event in Diablo 2 Resurrected, the Pandemonium event is a one-time occurrence. This is a collection of one of the most difficult and time-consuming missions in the game, and it is worth playing. This event necessitates the acquisition of keys and portals. But that’s not all; you’ll also have to deal with a variety of adversaries. And if you manage to survive all of that, you will have the opportunity to face off against the Boss trio. So let’s take a look at how to bring the pandemonium event to a close. This event isn’t difficult for no reason; in order to complete it, you must play on Hell mode.
Instructions on how to obtain the Pandemonium Event Keys
There are three keys that you must obtain in order to complete this task. They are known as the Key of Terror, the Key of Hate, and the Key of Destruction, respectively.
Key of Terror: You must defeat Countess in order to obtain this key, which she will drop as a reward. You can find her in Act 1 on the fifth tower of the Forgotten Towers in Black Marsh, which is the location of the Forgotten Towers.
To obtain the Key of Hate, you must first defeat the Summoner. The Summoner can be found in Arcane Sanctuary at one of four different locations in Act 2 of the game.
To obtain the Key of Destruction, you must first defeat Nihlathak. Act 5 is where you’ll find him. To enter the Halls of Vaught, you must first go through Anya’s portal in Harrogath. Among the three halls, he will be on the ground floor, the lowest level.
Using the Keys and Gaining Access to the Portals
When you have collected all of the keys, travel to Harrogath and use the Horadric Cube to convert them. Place each one and convert it one at a time. These three keys are required to open the red portals that lead to The Furnace of Pain, Matron’s Den, and Forgotten Sands, among other places. It is critical that you open these portals because you must obtain three D2R items from these locations. There is no specific order in which you must access the various areas of the site.
- A confrontation with Uber Izual is required in order to obtain the Mephisto’s Brain, which is located in this area.
- The Matron’s Den is a place where women can relax and unwind. Beat Lillith here and you’ll get Diablo’s horn as a reward.
- Forgotten Sands: Here you will come face to face with Duriel’s more powerful version from Act 2, Uber Duriel. Defeat him and you’ll gain access to Baal’s eye.
- Once you have obtained all three of the aforementioned items, you will be able to proceed to the red portal that leads to Uber Tristam.
- Getting access to Uber Tristam and defeating the three bosses – this is the goal. In Diablo 2, you can obtain the Hellfire Torch. It has been resurrected
- Stack the Mephisto’s brain, Diablo’s horn, and Baal’s eye on top of a Horadric cube to create an illusion. Uber Tristam will be able to be accessed through a red portal. This is the moment you’ve been looking forward to all year. Here you will face off against the three bosses: Uber Mephisto, Pandemonium Diablo, and Uber Baal, all of whom are extremely powerful. To obtain Hellfire Torch, you must defeat all three of these bosses and their minions.
That concludes this guide to the Pandemonium event and how to obtain the Hellfire Torch. For more information on how to get to the Tal Rasha’s tomb and where to find the Ancient’s Way in Diablo 2 Resurrected, be sure to check out our other guides on the game.