I can attest, all to well, to how much the holiday season can take a toll on my waistline. The 2018 holiday season is going to be unlike any other season before, thanks to my new Kichgo Workout in a bag!
More About Kichgo:
Kit Rich is a nationally recognized Pilates expert, fitness professional, published writer, and speaker. She is known for her honest and practical approach to living a healthy lifestyle.
Celebrity trainer Kit Rich knows a thing (or a million) about keeping fit on the go. For over a decade she has built her career traveling with clients as they go on tour or on set, and it is her job not only to keep her clients fit and healthy on the road, but herself as well. Well-known for her multidisciplinary approach, Kit carries equipment with her that she can take anywhere and use for all of her varying routines. The result of years of curating workouts while on the road or in clients’ homes, she is able to pack all of her key equipment into a small bag. A small bag that weighs less than two pounds.
- 2 resistance bands: light and medium
- 1 set of resistance band handles
- 1 set of resistance band ankle / booty strap
- 1 set of dual-sided sliders
- 3 resistance loops: light / medium / heavy
- 1 inflatable Pilates Core ball (with inflation device)
- 1 Jump rope
- 1 door anchor
With your bag you also get
- 5 Circuit Fusion Videos: Approx 30 mins
- 6 Pilates Videos: Approx 5 mins – 30 mins
- 4 Gentle Yoga Videos with Instructor Rachel Grant Jackson: Approx 10 mins
- 5 Focused Strength/Circuit Videos: Approx 5 mins
It’s like having your own professional training and tools at your fingertips. You can take your Kichgo bag anywhere and get your daily workout in, even when on vacation.
Get ahead of the New Year resolution craze. Order your Kichgo workout bag today and start your daily workout routine with celebrity trainer, Kit Rich!
Stay connected with Kichgo for their latest product release and sales information
We have added Kichgo products to our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide