If you have a child who is going back to school, you’re probably working on getting back into a routine. Waking up early, getting the kids off to school, then going to work or getting household chores done. For me, I need a bit of a boost – which means coffee. The Mr. Coffee Café Barista is helping me get delicious coffee and warmy foamy milk to start my day off on the right foot!
Mr. Coffee Café Barista
As with any great Mr. Coffee machine, you know you are getting a good product. The Café Barista is no different. With just one touch, it brews espresso coffee with a 15-ba pump system, and it automatically froths milk for cappuccinos and latte selections. It’s easy, in just a few steps!
- Pick single or double shot filter.
- Select grounds.
- Fill milk reservoir.
- Choose your brew.
If you’re not sure what to make, it comes with a great recipe book with recipes such as raspberry cappuccinos, choco-nutty lattes, espresso martinis and many more!
Here’s some more information on the Mr. Coffee Café Barista machine:
- Semi-Automatic 3-in-1 espresso, cappuccino and latte maker.
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee.
- Trouble-free, automatic milk frother takes the guesswork out of frothing milk.
- One-touch control panel for drink selections.
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs.
- Creates single and double servings.
- Programmed cleaning cycle.
If you want to be able to make delicious coffeehouse style drinks, without going to an actual coffeehouse or paying a lot of money, I definitely recommend the Mr. Coffee Café Barista specialty brewer! It makes delicious drinks and I love that it’s so easy to clean! You will not be disappointed.