My husband loves to go out for walks, but since we are now heading into the winter season, it gets dark very early. By the time he gets off work, he is already losing daylight. This Tracer360 visibility vest by Noxgear will keep him visible in the dark while is out there walking around the neighborhood. In this day and age, it gets more dangerous to be walking and crossing streets in the dark and to have something like this illuminated vest I feel more comfortable with him being out there.
Headquartered in the birthplace of aviation, Dayton, Ohio, Noxgear was founded by two engineers, Simon Curran and Tom Walters. In the beginning we set out to solve a problem we faced, and in the process of doing that we founded a company with a simple mission: deliver innovative, well-designed gear to all nocturnal athletes.
Looking back now on the early days at our company we can really appreciate the challenges we faced and the progress that was made. More than a year was spent conceptualizing, designing, and testing what is now the final production design for the Tracer360 and Torch Game Vests. The responsibility was on us alone to make the many decisions that guided these products through their development. Our early adopters came from our crowd-funding campaign.
It’s dark outside and all you want is to hit the road for some well-deserved miles. Our Tracer360 uses the full color spectrum in specially designed illumination modes to keep you highly visible. Paired with high quality 3M reflective materials the Tracer360 is the perfect, lightweight replacement for your bulky and uncomfortable safety vest. Wear it over a t-shirt to hit the road and avoid the heat on summer nights or over your favorite high visibility running jacket in the fall and winter. The Tracer360 is an essential addition to your cold weather running gear or cycling gear. Your reflective vest is only visible when headlights are on you and single point red LEDs are old technology. The Tracer360 uses the latest in LED and fiber optic technology along with the visual science to make you stand out like never before. If you’re a nocturnal athlete, own the night with Noxgear’s Tracer360 Visibility Vest!
- Low Profile, Integrated Battery and Electronics Enclosure
- Super Bright CREE LEDs
- Solid Core, Super Side Light Fiber Optic CableFlexible
- Heat and Electricity Free
- High Efficiency
- Solid Optical Gel Core
- All Weather / Season Design – Wear with T-shirt or Jacket
- Operates on (3) AAA batteries (Included) with Easy-access Door
- Up to 40 hours battery life
- Noxgear’s Unique Always Bright Electronics
- LED-blink Battery Notification on Start-up and Power Down
- High Quality, Durable and Chaff-free Elastic Belt Material
- Recessed Power/Mode Button to Prevent Inadvertent Activation
- Sweat Resistant, Breathable and Comfortable Design Using High Quality Sports Mesh
- Front Quick-Clip Buckle for Easy On and Off
- Minimal Fabric-to-Body Contact – Won’t Trap Sweat
- Water Resistant Design
- Package Dimensions: 8.75″ x 7.25″ x 2.00″ (All Sizes).
- Shipping Weight: 14 oz. (All Sizes)
You can stay socially connected with Noxgear for their amazing products: