Fall has to be my most favorite time of year. All of the bright colors and delicious flavors really liven up my kitchen and my palate. I have always been somewhat of a fan of breakfast food anytime of day. Treat your family to a delicious treat this fall with this fun and easy Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
- • 3 Eggs
- • 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- • ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- • ½ cup Almond Milk
- • 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- • 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- • 9 pieces Thick Brioche French Bread
- • 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Spice, Almond Milk, and Maple Syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Puree. Mix well.
- Using 6 ramekins, (which are individual servings), tear a part 1½ pieces of Brioche Bread for each ramekin. Fill halfway full of bread and pour egg mixture atop, distributing evening to each ramekin. Use
- a spoon to pat down the bread so that it soaks up the egg mixture. Fill the remainder of each
- ramekin with bread. Pour the remainder of egg mixture into each ramekin. Pat down the bread once again.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet. Cover with Saran Wrap. Keep in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove ramekins from refrigerator. Remove Saran Wrap and bake in oven (on baking sheet) for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Remove.
- Each dish will rise quite a lot, but will settle within a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar atop each serving, and add maple syrup if you so desire.
- Serve and enjoy!
Here are all of the simple ingredients needed to help bring this masterpiece to your breakfast table (even if it is supper time LOL).