Looking for a tasty and spicy dish to serve up? This yummy Spanish Riced Cauliflower Recipe can be served up as a side dish or add some chicken or shrimp and make it the main star of the dinner table.
Here is how to make it!
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 10oz Bag Cauliflower Rice
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- 10oz Can Tomatoes & Green Chilies (RoTel)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Quarter of Lime
- In a skillet, sauté the chopped onion with the olive oil.
- Add the riced cauliflower, tomatoes, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Stir well and allow the flavors to absorb into the cauliflower rice for about 5 minutes.
- Serve while warm.
Ready to serve this up tonight? Be sure to comment below telling us your thoughts on the flavor and ease of preparing.