Fall will be upon us in no time, it is time to break out everything that is pumpkin spice flavored. nutpods, the popular plant-based creamer brand, is bringing back their seasonal Pumpkin Spice creamer for fall beginning August 16. I get so excited during the fall season with anything pumpkin spice flavored. I love to add it to my coffee, and baked goods are such a comfort to ease us into those cold months ahead. The best thing is it is dairy free so you don’t have to worry if you are lactose intolerant.
nutpods is an independent, plant-based foods manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington, dedicated to bringing a delicious, continually innovating line of zero sugar coffee creamers and barista milks to the marketplace.nutpods launched with a successful Kickstarter campaign in late 2013 after Founder & CEO, Madeline Haydon was frustrated with her non-dairy options. Since then the company has grown rapidly due to its broad market appeal and is now the #2 plant-based creamer in the US. nutpods is available in all major retail locations nationwide as well as online.
- The limited-time flavor will also be available in select retailers nationwide including Kroger, Sprouts and H-E-B.
- Pumpkin Spice is available in 11.2 oz or 25.4 oz in select retail stores and 11.2 oz online.
- nutpods’ Pumpkin Spice can also be used in your favorite fall baking recipes such as Pumpkin Bread with Dark Chocolate Chips to create a lower-sugar version of seasonal pumpkin desserts seen above.
- Creamy and Delicious – Enjoy the smooth, rich flavor of Pumpkin Spice in your coffee, without all the sugar!
- Zero Sugar – nutpods is a rich, smooth coffee creamer made from almonds & coconuts with only 10 calories and zero grams of sugar per serving.
- Whole 30 & Keto – nutpods dairy-free creamers are perfect for those who follow Whole 30, keto, WW, paleo, plant-based (vegan), vegetarian, lactose-free, and/or diabetic diets.
- Unsweetened – No sugar bomb here, nutpods Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee creamer is unsweetened with no sweeteners or added sugars, for a deliciously subtle flavor that allows your coffee to shine through.
- Long Shelf Life – Comes as a package of 11.2oz shelf-stable containers that are perfect for the pantry until opened. Refrigerate after opening.
nutpods pumpkin spice creamer is available for purchase on Amazon, and the limited-time flavor will also be available in select retailers nationwide including Kroger, Sprouts and H-E-B.
Stay Socially Connected with nutpods: