Fall is here and the leaves are already changing and the nip is in the air. While we can still enjoy some outdoor activity, I love the balance in the temperature where it is not overly hot or cold outside. Cold and allergy season is starting and it is especially important for people to take care of their immune system. The elderly can be especially at risk as their immune systems weaken with age. I love the fall line of Superior Source Vitamins to share with my mom, and to celebrate National Healthy aging month.
What sets Superior Source apart from other vitamin manufacturers?
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® – “Under the Tongue Technology” which works fast, as they are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds. This means NO pills to swallow! When swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach. Superior Source Vitamins give you 100% of the benefits in each vitamin.
- “Under the Tongue Technology” means no pills to swallowing
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No chemical binders or fillers
Keep yourself and your entire family fit and healthy this fall with Superior Source Vitamins. Giving your body and immune system the right elements will increase your body’s chance of warding off germs and viruses this fall.
Stay healthy and strong this fall and enjoy the outdoors. Superior Source has some great, September savings on vitamins to help, including
- DHEA – DHEA is a natural precursor to testosterone and estrogen and may support sexual energy and vitality. It also promotes bone strength. DHEA levels naturally decline with age, making Superior Source DHEA an excellent choice for supplementing this important hormone.
- Vitamin K – Vitamin K is needed for normal blood clotting, as it is necessary in the formation of prothrombin.
- Melatonin – Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A supports eye health and the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth, and the surface linings for the respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts. Vitamin A also plays a vital role in the promotion of immune system health. GMO-Free!
- Vitamin B12 w/ B6 & Folic Acid – The combination of Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and Folic Acid works synergistically to support healthy heart function and provide essential nutrients for the cardiovascular system. Other forms of Vitamin B-12 supplementation can result in a loss of as much as 50% of Vitamin B-12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach.
- Pregenolone – Pregnenolone, a natural hormone made from cholesterol in the body, is a precursor to several other hormones, including progesterone, DHEA, testosterone and cortisone. Normal levels of these hormones may be reduced with aging, depression or stress.
Be sure to stock up this fall and winter on the essentials for you and your family. One benefit is that Superior Source allows you to try some of their products to see how great they are and work for everyone. Simply like the “Superior Source Facebook Page” and take advantage of these great offers to keep you and your family healthy this Spring Season!
FREE Vitamin B-12 – 60-Day Supply – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H)
FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H)
BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free!
Remember, you can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Puritans Pride, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins.
Want to keep yourself and your family fit and healthy this fall? Be sure to read Kristin’s review of Superior Source Vitamins and find some great deals to help you stay healthy all year long.
Thanks to Superior Source Vitamins, It’s Free At Last and other amazing bloggers, two winners will receive this amazing September Healthy Aging Prize Pack that includes:
- Vitamin A
- Just Women’s Nair Nourisher
- Vitamin K
Two lucky readers will win a Superior Source Vitamins September Health Prize Pack ($65 Value)!
Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends on 10/08/15.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout.
This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.