Tips to Keep Manicures Lasting During Hot Summer Months
Summer time can take its toll on skin and nails. I love getting fresh manicures and bright, bold colors to compliment the colorful outfits I wear. The problem is that manicures don’t last long enough, and getting one weekly can get expensive. That is until I found some great tips from Skyy Hadley, owner of As U Wish Salon. Skyy has these quick and easy tips to keep your manicure lasting longer during this extended heat wave!
- Remove your polish and let your nails breathe for a good few days. If nails look discolored, squeeze some lemon into your lotion or rub a lemon wedge directly onto the nail to brighten nails.
- Apply a shea butter lotion or non-greasy cream to lock in moisture.
- Begin painting! Apply a cuticle oil to the base of your nails (or even when they are already polished), focusing around the cuticle area to hydrate and bring moisture into the skin, helping the polish last longer.
- Finish off your manicure with Color Therapy nail & cuticle oil, formulated with breakthrough argan oil formula.
A great cuticle oil to use is Sally Hansen Color Therapy nail and Cuticle Oil. It has so many benefits that will give your nails strength and a beautiful look. Some benefits include:
- Your ultimate in nail therapy.
- Moisturizing and nourishing oil.
- Instantly restores radiance to nails and cuticles.
- Promotes strong, resilient natural nails.
You don’t have to spend a fortune to have salon-tastic looking nails. Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail & Cuticle Oil is available in major retailers nationwide and you can give yourself a manicure in the comfort of your own home, whenever you like. Be sure to pick some up today.